find out more or book
a stay with us.
Getting to Montana is easy.
Bozeman, which is a scenic, one hour drive from the Ranch has direct flights from several major cities, including Seattle, Denver, Minneapolis, New York, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
Transfers to the Ranch
For guests staying four or more nights and flying in and out of the Bozeman airport, we provide complimentary transfers to and from the Ranch on the weekly check-in/ check-out day. For transportation to/ from the Bozeman airport on other days, there will be a $100 service charge per trip. For January, February and March, the check-in/ check-out day is on Saturdays.
Directions from the Bozeman Airport to the Ranch:
- Turn right out of the Airport onto Frontage road and proceed 1.4 miles
- Turn left onto Jackrabbit Lane, through Belgrade and continue for a total of 7.5 miles until you reach the four corners area (several gas stations, along with signs toward Big Sky and West Yellowstone)
- Continue straight through the light (now on highway 191 heading south)
- Proceed 33 miles until you reach the stop light. Turn right on Hwy 64/ Big Sky Spur Road/ Lone Mountain Trail (you will see the Conoco on the corner)
- Proceed 4.5 miles and as you begin to go up the mountain, you will see the “Lone Mountain Ranch” sign on your right.
- Turn right onto the driveway and go about a half a mile and you will see the parking lot on your left. Park and walk up to the office. There are signs from the Outdoor shop up to the office.
Sign Up for Our Email
Wind: SSW at 8 mph